Digital Marketing Assistant
Type: Full-Time & Part-Time
Location: Glasgow West End
Salary Band: £19,000 - £21,000
Closing Date: 10 December 2021
JACK RYAN is Scotland's leading full service digital marketing agency, delivering award winning campaigns that are Different, Distinctive and Digitally focussed. We represent major brands alongside medium sized organisations both in private and public sector and pride ourselves in a forward thinking approach to everything we do.
This new role is based within our newly opened Glasgow West end office next to Kelvingrove Park. You will work directly with our digital marketing strategists and contribute to the wider campaign activity for our client portfolio.
You will be be responsible for working on paid advertising campaigns, events, social media activity and strategy; this role provides the right person the opportunity to grow within the organisation with additional responsibilities with excellent opportunity for development and promotion to a number of career roles.
Experience and Attributes:
- Ability to learn and retain information
- Good Excel, Powerpoint, Word & Computer literacy
- Some experience and understanding of Marketing with either education/ previous sector experience
- Good team player and communicator
- Pro-active approach to problem solving with ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Good attention to detail
- Keen interest in marketing and branding
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience of Canva
- Experience of Adobe suite
- Marketing and/ or Business qualification
- Competitive Salary (We are a Living Wage Accredited Employer)
- Annual Bonus scheme
- Free Gym Membership
- Free Netflix Membership
- Music subscription on us
- Paid day for Volunteering
- Goodbye 9-5; we're a modern organisation
- Investing in your future with professional development courses in association with University Partners, Google & Facebook.
Shortlisting based on your CV followed by an initial Zoom interview before being asked to attend a face-to-face interview at either our City Centre or West End Offices in Glasgow.
Just a few reasons people choose to work for Team JACK.
Goodbye 9-5, Work Anytime*
We embrace emote working; find the perfect work and life balance and no commute. Our 'Work Anytime' policy so you can find a flexible work pattern that works for you.
Living Wage Employer
We value your contribution and will only ever pay above the National Living Wage - whether you're an employee or contractor.
Music, Gym & Netflix
Music helps us concentrate and as long as your playlist is approved by your line manager we'll cover your monthly music subscription. Gym? We cover that too. Netflix and chill? Why not.
We want you to develop further. From Cisco and AWS certifications and professional development we invest heavily in our team.
Diversity & Inclusivity
We have an incredibly diverse team and embrace different backgrounds, locations and beliefs. Inclusivity is in our DNA.
Volunteering & Community
We love to get involved; we'll give you paid days off to volunteer in your community and charities.